Friday, January 14, 2011

20 Minutes that could change your life.

With the passing of the New Year as well as my 29th birthday, I've realized I'm not quite where I thought I would be when I turned 30. Now I've only got 1 year to change that.

I've got a friend who is very interested in Centurions. I've never really entertained the thought that I would live to be 100. I'm a taller guy and we don't usually make it that long.

On the other hand, I know that the way I've been living isn't really conducive to living 75 or beyond, and that's a goal I'd like to try an achieve. Obviously, it's not completely in my control, but there are some things I can change to give me better chances.

I asked my friend where he got the info about the Centurions we had discussed and he pointed me to this video. It's 20 minutes long, but it's very much worth watching, especially if you've got a reason or two to stick around on earth a bit longer than average.

No comments: